Silver Leaves 4 Call for Submissions....

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      I'm posting this for the good folks at the
      White Tree Fund:

      - - - - -

      Hello all,

      Would you mind helping spread the word to fellow Tolkien/Lewis/high fantasy fans with a reminder of the October 15th deadline for submissions to Silver Leaves Issue 4, themed on dragons? All the info you need is attached. Also, we are flexible: if someone needs more time, they may email us. And if you have a website, we'd really appreciate a mention there. Feel free to use the attachment in whatever way works best.

      Thanks so much!

      Jo-Anna J

      SL journal team

      Thank you to everyone for the encouraging and supportive responses to Silver Leaves Issue 3: Tolkien/Fantasy Art and Artists! Please join us on Facebook and give us your feedback and thoughts on this collectible issue. Let us know what your ideal Smaug would be like for The Hobbit movies or click on the 'Discussions' tab and tell us about your favourite dragon (or dragons, the more the merrier!), in or outside of Middle-earth. We'll be printing your responses in Issue 4!

      We would like to remind our friends that the Silver Leaves Issue 4 Submissions Call deadline is October 15th. Please see our guidelines for specific information on submissions: http://www.whitetreefund.org/sl_submissions.html. If time beyond the deadline is needed, feel free to contact the SL journal team on FB or write Silver.Leaves.Journal@....

      • Coming soon … Preview video for Issue 3: http://www.youtube.com/user/thewhitetreefund

      • Join our Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silver-Leaves-The-Journal-of-the-White-Tree-Fund/114978995206813

      • Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Silver_Leaves