What Is a Message Recall Failure? (Re: Mythprint Books Available for Review)

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20 4:46 PM
      Wendell, I assume it's folks who read Yahoo! Groups through their email and they *responded to the email*, thinking it was from Jason and not from the group - therefore, their emails were posted to the group and not sent privately to Jason. Upon realizing this, they tried to recall the message and were unable. "winmail.dat" is some weird attachment that happens with certain email messages; it's not real content.

      When responding by email to Yahoo! Groups, that's also when the weird garbage characters get uploaded....

      -- Lynn --