Re: [mythsoc] What Is a Message Recall Failure? (Re: Mythprint Books Availabl...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      And someone should tell me that it's "their" and not "there".

      In a message dated 9/19/2010 11:20:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, WendellWag@... writes:

      In the past day I've gotten two messages on this mailing list with titles that say "Message Recall Failure: Recall: [mythsoc] Mythprint Books Available for Review".  Each of them has a file attached to it that I couldn't open.  Are these merely bugs in the yahoogroups system?  Should we just ignore them?  Actually, someone should contact the yahoogroups people and tell them that there system doesn't work right.