Re: Narnia Choose Your Own Adventure

  • Margaret L. Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      I have a few of those (all? not sure). I thought they were pretty good.
      The authors make a serious attempt to include a spiritual dimension
      similar to that of the original works. They are new plots with original
      human characters from our world, not Lewis's characters. Didn't know
      they were published without the permission of the estate -- interesting.

      Margaret Carter