Re: Narnia Choose Your Own Adventure book

  • Mariette Knoblauch
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2010
      >I'd be interested, but you shd be warned that it's quite the >collector's
      item. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the publisher >didn't bother to get permission from the estate before >releasing it, so it didn't stay on shelves long.

      >--John R.

      I wish! Amazon has 11 copies starting at $1.95.

      You can certainly have it if you like. Possibly I can manage to get to a Mithlond meeting that you're going to.

      Mariette