Mythlores on eBay

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140447285331&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

      Usually Mythlores on eBay are priced higher than we sell them on our own society website!  But this is a pretty good bargain, if it doesn't get bid up too high. Fill in your own collection or alert your local library!

      Janet Brennan Croft

    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
        wow, cool!

      • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
          It feels a little weird to see my artwork there, displayed like that (top
          one on the lower row). It also reminds me that I was going to scan my
          work -- ought to get on that sometime soon.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
            yeah, so take it as a minor prod... *nag*!! :)

            -- Lynn --