Re: [mythsoc] Williams Bibliography

  • jbcroft@ou.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
      Thanks. We have the Glenn checklist at our library, but it didn't go into enough detail to answer my question. Well, something for people looking for a project to keep in mind!

      Janet

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: John Rateliff <sacnoth@...>
      Sender: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:41:38 -0700
      To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Williams Bibliography

      Well, there's the checklist by Lois Glenn, but that's more than a quarter-century old and so doesn't include things like the Mythopoeic Press's editions of his Masques or the volumes of his letters. It cd certainly do with an update, but it's my impression there just aren't that many Williams scholars out there working on things.
      --John R.

      On Aug 23, 2010, at 12:23 PM, Croft, Janet B. wrote:
      Is anyone aware of a Charles Williams bibliography along the lines of the Hammond and Anderson descriptive bibliography for Tolkien?  Is anyone working on one that we know of? Is this perhaps a gap in the field crying out for someone to fill it, hint hint?