Re: [mythsoc] Williams Bibliography

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
      Well, there's the checklist by Lois Glenn, but that's more than a quarter-century old and so doesn't include things like the Mythopoeic Press's editions of his Masques or the volumes of his letters. It cd certainly do with an update, but it's my impression there just aren't that many Williams scholars out there working on things.
      --John R.

      On Aug 23, 2010, at 12:23 PM, Croft, Janet B. wrote:
      Is anyone aware of a Charles Williams bibliography along the lines of the Hammond and Anderson descriptive bibliography for Tolkien?  Is anyone working on one that we know of? Is this perhaps a gap in the field crying out for someone to fill it, hint hint?
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
        Eric Rauscher!  Eric Rauscher to the bandstand, please.

        Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 5:41 PM
        Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Williams Bibliography

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5390 (20100823) __________

        http://www.eset.com

      • jbcroft@ou.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
          Thanks. We have the Glenn checklist at our library, but it didn't go into enough detail to answer my question. Well, something for people looking for a project to keep in mind!

          Janet

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: John Rateliff <sacnoth@...>
          Sender: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>