Re: [mythsoc] Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Film News

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 3:44 PM
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "PhoenixWeasley" <deniseroper@...>

      > I've just posted some links at http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com which may
      be of interest to you. The first is a link to a site that has three rather
      promising new film clips from "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" which feature
      Eustace Scrubb.

      > I also made a lengthly blog post today about the test screening of "Harry
      Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part One which took place in Chicago yesterday.
      It is quite spoiler-filled, so don't read that one unless you happen to like
      being spoiled. (As for me, I love spoilers. More, please!)

      Thanks, Denise! I love spoilers, too! (The more, the better!)

      Joan