Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Film News

  • PhoenixWeasley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
      Hello everyone!

      I've just posted some links at http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com which may be of interest to you. The first is a link to a site that has three rather promising new film clips from "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" which feature Eustace Scrubb.

      I also made a lengthly blog post today about the test screening of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part One which took place in Chicago yesterday. It is quite spoiler-filled, so don't read that one unless you happen to like being spoiled. (As for me, I love spoilers. More, please!)

      Denise Roper
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
        be of interest to you. The first is a link to a site that has three rather
        promising new film clips from "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" which feature
        Eustace Scrubb.

        > I also made a lengthly blog post today about the test screening of "Harry
        Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part One which took place in Chicago yesterday.
        It is quite spoiler-filled, so don't read that one unless you happen to like
        being spoiled. (As for me, I love spoilers. More, please!)

        Thanks, Denise! I love spoilers, too! (The more, the better!)

        Joan