Mythcon 42 Registration Reminder for Attendees of Dallas Mythcon

  • drldonovan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      This is a reminder for those who attended Mythcon 41 in Dallas earlier this month. Remember to take advantage of the special early bird registration rate of only $50 for Mythcon 42 in Albuquerque (for Mythcon 41 attendees only) that will be available through Sunday, August 1. Rates will go up to $65 on Monday, August 2. Those of you who were at Mythcon 42 should have gotten a lavender flyer in your packet giving the secret web link to get this early bird special. If you no longer have that flyer, but wish to take advantage of the special rate before the deadline, email me directly and convince me somehow that you really were there in Dallas. ;0 I'll email you another copy of the flyer.

      Leslie Donovan, Mythcon 42 Conference Chair
      ldonovan@...