Re: [mythsoc] Re: Thank you for all the conference reports!

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
      Thanks for the link and the journal.  Posts like this and Leah's makes me realize yet again that any of these there are at least five things going on, five wheels within wheels that reel together then real apart.

      Except at mealtimes.

      So doubtless I exchanged the sign of peace with you, Phoenix [may I call you Fee, Mr. Weasley?] at the Sunday service & we enjoyed John Houghton & Don Williams & the Van Loos' liturgy, esp. that Michael matter.

      But Episcopalian?  Hmm.  I was going to ask The Rev. if the wine was Mogen David, Virginia Dare, or Chateau Welch, but you know how Mythcons go.

      Cheers, peace, thanks, & see you at the Bucklebury Bake-Off next year.

      Foster

      Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:12 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Thank you for all the conference reports!

      Thanks for the link! Lovely Mythcon 41 report :D

      -- Lynn --

      you read the conference report on my blog. Thanks for the feedback on it. :) If anyone wants to read my report, go to http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com. Please feel free to leave a comment.

      href="mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com">mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@> wrote:

      > > I've received six
      great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of

      varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
      > > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time
      around. So
      > > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of
      me to run two issues full
      > > of reports! You'll just have to come to
      Albuquerque next year! :P

      > > Best, and thanks again to