Re: Thank you for all the conference reports!

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
      FYI, Leah Grover put up a conference report on FB; don't know if you've seen it or not.

      Good use of the interwebs! ;D

      -- Lynn --

      > I've already passed it along to Randy, and I've linked to it on my own blog,
      > here.
      >

      > Best,
      > Jase
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
        Thanks for the link and the journal.  Posts like this and Leah's makes me realize yet again that any of these there are at least five things going on, five wheels within wheels that reel together then real apart.

        Except at mealtimes.

        So doubtless I exchanged the sign of peace with you, Phoenix [may I call you Fee, Mr. Weasley?] at the Sunday service & we enjoyed John Houghton & Don Williams & the Van Loos' liturgy, esp. that Michael matter.

        But Episcopalian?  Hmm.  I was going to ask The Rev. if the wine was Mogen David, Virginia Dare, or Chateau Welch, but you know how Mythcons go.

        Cheers, peace, thanks, & see you at the Bucklebury Bake-Off next year.

        Foster

        Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:12 PM
        Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Thank you for all the conference reports!

        Thanks for the link! Lovely Mythcon 41 report :D

        -- Lynn --

        href="mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com">mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@> wrote:

        > > I've received six
        great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of

        varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
        > > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time
        around. So
        > > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of
        me to run two issues full
        > > of reports! You'll just have to come to
        Albuquerque next year! :P

        > > Best, and thanks again to