Thank you for all the conference reports!

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2010
      I've received six great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time around. So you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of me to run two issues full of reports! You'll just have to come to Albuquerque next year! :P

      Best, and thanks again to all who contributed,
      Jason
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2010
        Oh how cool! I was going to write something up but I'd much rather read reports by others-- ;D

        -- Lynn --

        > I've received six great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of
        > varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
        > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time around. So
        > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of me to run two issues full
        > of reports! You'll just have to come to Albuquerque next year! :P
        >
        > Best, and thanks again to all who contributed,
        > Jason

      • PhoenixWeasley
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
          Jason, I know you read the conference report on my blog. Thanks for the feedback on it. :) If anyone wants to read my report, go to http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com Please feel free to leave a comment.

          Denise Roper

          > I've received six great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of
          > varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
          > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time around. So
          > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of me to run two issues full
          > of reports! You'll just have to come to Albuquerque next year! :P
          >
          > Best, and thanks again to all who contributed,
          > Jason

        • Jason Fisher
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
            I've already passed it along to Randy, and I've linked to it on my own blog, here.

            Best,
            Jase

            Jason, I know you read the conference report on my blog. Thanks for the feedback on it. :) If anyone wants to read my report, go to http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com. Please feel free to leave a comment.

            Denise Roper

            > I've received six great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of
            > varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
            > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time around. So
            > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of me to run two issues full
            > of reports! You'll just have to come to Albuquerque next year! :P
            >
            > Best, and thanks again to all who contributed,
            > Jason

          • lynnmaudlin
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
              Thanks for the link! Lovely Mythcon 41 report :D

              -- Lynn --

              --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "PhoenixWeasley" <deniseroper@...> wrote:

              > Jason, I know you read the conference report on my blog. Thanks for the feedback on it. :) If anyone wants to read my report, go to http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com Please feel free to leave a comment.
              >
              > Denise Roper
              >
              > --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I've received six great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of
              > > varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
              > > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time around. So
              > > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of me to run two issues full
              > > of reports! You'll just have to come to Albuquerque next year! :P
              > >
              > > Best, and thanks again to all who contributed,
              > > Jason

            • lynnmaudlin
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
                FYI, Leah Grover put up a conference report on FB; don't know if you've seen it or not.

                Good use of the interwebs! ;D

                -- Lynn --

                > I've already passed it along to Randy, and I've linked to it on my own blog,
                > here.
                >

                > Best,
                > Jase
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Mike Foster
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 22, 2010
                  Thanks for the link and the journal.  Posts like this and Leah's makes me realize yet again that any of these there are at least five things going on, five wheels within wheels that reel together then real apart.

                  Except at mealtimes.

                  So doubtless I exchanged the sign of peace with you, Phoenix [may I call you Fee, Mr. Weasley?] at the Sunday service & we enjoyed John Houghton & Don Williams & the Van Loos' liturgy, esp. that Michael matter.

                  But Episcopalian?  Hmm.  I was going to ask The Rev. if the wine was Mogen David, Virginia Dare, or Chateau Welch, but you know how Mythcons go.

                  Cheers, peace, thanks, & see you at the Bucklebury Bake-Off next year.

                  Foster

                  Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:12 PM

                  href="mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com">mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@> wrote:

                  > > I've received six
                  great reports for Mythprint (with a seventh promised), all of

                  varying lengths and coverage. If you were thinking of writing one but haven't
                  > > done so yet, I don't think I'm going to need any more this time
                  around. So
                  > > you're off the hook; it would be too self-indulgent of
                  me to run two issues full
                  > > of reports! You'll just have to come to
                  Albuquerque next year! :P

                  > > Best, and thanks again to