Book reviewing in MYTHPRINT

  • SherrytTreeHouse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Hi!  My name is Sherry Thompson, and I've been a member of the Mythopoeic Society for a number of years.

      In Jan 2008, Gryphonwood Press published my YA/adult fantasy novel, Seabird (the story of the 1st Narentan Tumult). This year, GP is publishing my fantasy book, Earthbow, in 2 volumes. The first came out in March & the second volume will be published next month. Earthbow tells the story of the 2nd Narentan Tumult.

      The books have certain themes reminiscent of both Lewis and Williams.

      Is there any way in which I can get either or both of these books reviewed? I can send hard copies to members of the Mythopoeic Society, or my publisher could send PDF's.

      Thank you!

      Under the Mercy,
      SherryT

      KhivasMommy AT gmail DOT com

      Fw: Book reviewing in MYTHPRINT
      Posted by: "Jason Fisher" visualweasel@... visualweasel
      Date: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:50 am ((PDT))

      I've had an inquiry:

      > Are any of your reviewers willing to read PDFs?
      > My husband and I recently have recently had the third
      > novel in our fantasy trilogy published, and I have been
      > thinking about submitting all three together for review
      > in MYTHPRINT. Needless to say, I'd be very happy
      > if I could send electronic files instead of three trade
      > paperbacks. Just asking.

      So, a question: is anyone out there willing to read fiction in PDF format? No
      need to tell me if you aren't willing; just tell me if you are. ;)

      Obliged,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint

      "Earthbow" V.1  The Narentan Tumults #2 is out!    http://tinyurl.com/ylew76a