Fw: Book reviewing in MYTHPRINT

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      I've had an inquiry:

      > Are any of your reviewers willing to read PDFs?
      > My husband and I recently have recently had the third
      > novel in our fantasy trilogy published, and I have been
      > thinking about submitting all three together for review
      > in MYTHPRINT. Needless to say, I'd be very happy
      > if I could send electronic files instead of three trade
      > paperbacks. Just asking.

      So, a question: is anyone out there willing to read fiction in PDF format? No need to tell me if you aren't willing; just tell me if you are. ;)

      Obliged,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint
    • Zachary Bos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
        I prefer PDF, actually, whether I'm reviewing verse or fiction.

        - Zachary Bos (new member)

        On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:

        I've had an inquiry:

        > Are any of your reviewers willing to read PDFs?
        > My husband and I recently have recently had the third
        > novel in our fantasy trilogy published, and I have been
        > thinking about submitting all three together for review
        > in MYTHPRINT. Needless to say, I'd be very happy
        > if I could send electronic files instead of three trade
        > paperbacks. Just asking.

        So, a question: is anyone out there willing to read fiction in PDF format? No need to tell me if you aren't willing; just tell me if you are. ;)

        Obliged,
        Jason Fisher
        Editor, Mythprint

      • Alana Abbott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
          I do a lot of reading on my nook (which reads pdfs), and have done a couple of e-ARC reviews using it.

          -Alana