A Tarot CFP

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010

      I know there’s some interest in tarot here, especially among readers of Williams’ Greater Trumps.  Here’s an interesting CFP from a recent contributor to Mythlore. And please feel free to pass it on to anyone you know with a scholarly interest in tarot!

      Janet Brennan Croft

    • Tree Lady
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010
        I love Williams' "The Greater Trumps", but what is a tarot CFP?

        Under the Mercy,

        SherryT

        http://writtenremains.blogspot.com/
        http://blog.lostgenreguild.com/2008/02/hound-lamp-post-and-seabird.html

        > I know there’s some interest in tarot here, especially among readers of Williams’ Greater Trumps. Here’s an interesting CFP from a recent contributor to Mythlore. And please feel free to pass it on to anyone you know with a scholarly interest in tarot!
        >
        > Janet Brennan Croft

      • Margaret Dean
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010
          CFP = "Call For Papers".  It's an announcement of an upcoming conference.