My "Spotlight!" interview will be up tomorrow (Mon 21st)

  • SherrytTreeHouse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Joanne Reinbold, the director of Written Remains Writers Guild, will be posting her "Spotlight!" interview with me some time tomorrow (Monday, 21st) at the WRWG site:

      http://writtenremains.blogspot.com/

      I would appreciate it if you would stop by and leave a comment. If you have the time and the inclination, I would appreciate it even more if you would forward this announcement to friends who might be interested, or post the information at your website, FB, etc. I'll be glad to return the favor! Thanks.

      Sherry Thompson

      "Earthbow" V.1  The Narentan Tumults #2 is out!    http://tinyurl.com/ylew76a
      Scribblings blog http://tree-lady.livejournal.com/
      Website "News!" http://khivasmommy.googlepages.com/news%21