Mythcon 41 Schedule

  • hoytrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      We are happy to announce that we have made the schedule for Mythcon 41 available online:

      > http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41/programming/

      I'm incredibly happy with the schedule and with how the conference is shaping up. We have scheduled over forty papers, eight panels, eight hours of writers' track programming, and two presentations in a readers' theater format. We already have 120 people registered to attend and are expecting it to be a really great event.

      Take care,
      ~randy