Mythcon 41 room & board *nudge*

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010
      Well, any of you folks who haven't joined the conference and haven't purchased room & board packages, I *think* you still can squeak in (certainly memberships can be bought at the door, including one-day memberships) - if you want to stay at the hotel or purchase a meal package or a single banquet ticket, PLEASE email co-chair Randy Hoyt ASAP mythcon41 AT mythsoc DOT org and ask he can still accommodate your wishes.

      It's gonna be great and I hope to see you there!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --
    • hoytrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
        Lynn is correct. The hotel is still allowing us to sell a few more rooms at our incredible package rates. Get in touch with me at mythcon41 AT mythsoc DOT org as soon as possible if you want to stay at the hotel or eat meals with us. We can also arrange for single-night stays if you are not planning to be at the conference for all three nights.

        The last day to register for the conference in advance is July 2 (though you can pay to attend the conference at the door). We may run out of the rooms we can sell before that, but rooms at the package rate will *not* be available after July 2.

        Take care,
        ~randy
      • Jason Fisher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
          And may I suggest that if you are thinking about attending, you're better off registering in advance than at the door. As Randy says, you certainly can register at the door if you prefer, but we will be basing the number of programs and schedules we print on the number of people registered in advance. We'll print a few extra, of course, but not too many; we could easily run out if a lot of people register at the door.

          See you all soon!
          Jason