Re: [[mythsoc] CS Lewis & G. MacDonald]

  • Hal May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 1999
      "Christine Howlett" <chowlett@...> wrote:
      From: "Christine Howlett" <chowlett@...>

      Yes, read them! I'm another CSL fan and I like George MacDonald very much,
      and I love Tolkien - read all the ring books and Silmarillion (that's
      dedication!) and his short stories which are wonderful. They all have a
      very coherent view of faith, though different ways of tackling it of course.

      Christine H.