Re: [mythsoc] Updated MythSoc website launched

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
      Very nice!

      Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 5:15 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Updated MythSoc website launched

      Hey, take a look at the newly revamped Mythopoeic Society website <http://www.mythsoc.org> and see the nice work our webmaster (and Mythcon 41 co-chair!) Randy Hoyt has done. And if you find any broken links or weirdness, please email Randy: webmaster AT mythsoc DOT org.

      Enjoy!

      -- Lynn --

    • PhoenixWeasley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2010
        The new website looks wonderful. Great job, Randy! :)

      • diane1@zoomtown.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2010
          I agree; it looks great! Congrats.