Re: [mythsoc] Updated MythSoc website launched

  • Alana Abbott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
      It looks brilliant, Randy!

      -Alana

      On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:15 PM, lynnmaudlin <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      Hey, take a look at the newly revamped Mythopoeic Society website <http://www.mythsoc.org> and see the nice work our webmaster (and Mythcon 41 co-chair!) Randy Hoyt has done. And if you find any broken links or weirdness, please email Randy: webmaster AT mythsoc DOT org.

      Enjoy!

      -- Lynn --

    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
        Very nice!

        Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 5:15 PM
        Subject: [mythsoc] Updated MythSoc website launched

        Hey, take a look at the newly revamped Mythopoeic Society website <http://www.mythsoc.org> and see the nice work our webmaster (and Mythcon 41 co-chair!) Randy Hoyt has done. And if you find any broken links or weirdness, please email Randy: webmaster AT mythsoc DOT org.

        Enjoy!

        -- Lynn --

      • PhoenixWeasley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2010
          The new website looks wonderful. Great job, Randy! :)

        • diane1@zoomtown.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2010
            I agree; it looks great! Congrats.