Updated MythSoc website launched

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
      Hey, take a look at the newly revamped Mythopoeic Society website <http://www.mythsoc.org> and see the nice work our webmaster (and Mythcon 41 co-chair!) Randy Hoyt has done. And if you find any broken links or weirdness, please email Randy: webmaster AT mythsoc DOT org.

      Enjoy!

      -- Lynn --
    • Alana Abbott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
        It looks brilliant, Randy!

        -Alana

        On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:15 PM, lynnmaudlin <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

        Hey, take a look at the newly revamped Mythopoeic Society website <http://www.mythsoc.org> and see the nice work our webmaster (and Mythcon 41 co-chair!) Randy Hoyt has done. And if you find any broken links or weirdness, please email Randy: webmaster AT mythsoc DOT org.

        Enjoy!

        -- Lynn --

      • Doug Kane
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
          Very nice!

          Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 5:15 PM
          Subject: [mythsoc] Updated MythSoc website launched

          Hey, take a look at the newly revamped Mythopoeic Society website <http://www.mythsoc.org> and see the nice work our webmaster (and Mythcon 41 co-chair!) Randy Hoyt has done. And if you find any broken links or weirdness, please email Randy: webmaster AT mythsoc DOT org.

          Enjoy!

          -- Lynn --

        • PhoenixWeasley
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2010
            The new website looks wonderful. Great job, Randy! :)

          • diane1@zoomtown.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 21, 2010
              I agree; it looks great! Congrats.