Alexei Kondratiev

  • Apulia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2010
      Greetings All!

      My name is Carole Linda Gonzalez. I was one of Alexei's magical working partners in Mnemosynides. He was also a friend of my Fellowship of Isis Grove, Grove Argentum, which he would visit once a year to entertain us with wonderful stories from cultures around the world.

      We may yet hear Alexei's melodius tones once again. Today, I spoke with my friend Bill Weinberg who hosts the Moorish Orthodox Radio Crusade on WBAI radio in NYC. Alexei appeared on several shows about Tolkien. Bill has tapes of these shows and we spoke about the possibility of putting together some of them for future airing. It would be really wonderful to hear them again.
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        Thank you, Carole - please keep us informed.

        -- Lynn --