A few books remaining for review

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2010
      Thanks to everyone for throwing your hats in, and so quickly! All the nonfiction and about half the fiction has now been spoken for. For anyone still thinking about reviewing something for Mythprint, here's what I still have:

      Farmer’s and Mercenaries: Book One of the Genesis of Oblivion Saga, by Maxwell Alexander Drake

      The Santa Louise Kid – Murder, T. Robert Yani

      The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys (plus, The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys Book of Adventure, a kind of Choose-Your-Own Adventure supplement to the novel), by M. Simonson and R.M. Gilete

      And of course, if you've recently read something else you think Mythprint readers should hear about and want to review it, just send me an email with the suggestion. As long as it's subject-matter appropriate and hasn't been reviewed already (you can check here: http://www.mythsoc.org/mythprint/history), I'll most likely be happy to have it.

      Best,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint
    • Sue Bridgwater
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2010
        I'll take any left over if there are not enough takers, as long as you don't mind sending them to the UK :)

        from Sue