Re: [mythsoc] Books for Review for Mythprint!

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2010
      Jason,
          My reviewing & interviewing plate is more full than a Scotsman's at Countryside Buffet, and my old bandmate Emerson knows about music than I do, and I have a vague buddy conflict because Brad  helped saved "The Lord Of The Ringos" lean and streaky ten days ago, so the Senator from Far Westfarthing defers to the Senator from Mipples.  Send it to Emerson.

      Mike

      Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 6:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Books for Review for Mythprint!

      Jason -

      I would be happy to take Solopova and Hooker. (Brad Eden's book would be
      inappropriate for me, as I have an article in it, and I'd be very interested
      in seeing David Emerson's take on it.)

      David Bratman

      Message 2 of 8 , May 25, 2010
        Well, since others are jumping in.... I'll take on the two fiction
        entries from the "New stories from the Mabinogion" series (White Ravens
        and Nineth Wave).

        If you need my address, Jason, let me know.

        Sarah Beach

      • diane1@zoomtown.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 26, 2010
          Has the Helen Lowe already been claimed?

          ---- scribbler@... wrote:
          > Well, since others are jumping in.... I'll take on the two fiction
          > entries from the "New stories from the Mabinogion" series (White Ravens
          > and Nineth Wave).
          >
          > If you need my address, Jason, let me know.
          >
          > Sarah Beach
          >

          > > I currently have ten books available for review in Mythprint. If you have
          > > an interest in one (or more) of these, send me an email inquiry. I’m
          > > looking to get a few of these done sooner rather than later, so if
          > > there’s a motivated reviewer out there, please speak up! :)
          > >
          > > Thanks much,
          > > Jason
          > >

          > > Fiction
          > >
          > > Farmer’s and Mercenaries: Book One of the Genesis of Oblivion Saga, by
          > > Maxwell Alexander Drake
          > >
          > > The Heir of Night: The Wall of Night, Book One, by Helen Lowe
          > >
          > > The Santa Louise Kid – Murder, T. Robert Yani
          > >
          > > White Ravens(New Stories from the Mabinogion), Owen Sheers
          > >
          > > The Ninth Wave(New Stories from the Mabinogion), Russell Celyn Jones
          > >
          > > The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys(plus, The Scarecrow and the
          > > Storms: Golgrim’s Keys Book of Adventure, a kind of Choose-Your-Own
          > > Adventure supplement to the novel), by M. Simonson and R.M. Gilete
          > >
          > > Nonfiction
          > >
          > > The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who, eds. Anthony Burdge, Jessica
          > > Burke, and Kristine Larsen
          > >
          > > Languages, Myths and History: An Introduction to the Linguistic and
          > > Literary Background of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Fiction, Elizabeth Solopova
          > >
          > > Middle-earth Minstrel: Essays on Music in Tolkien, ed. Bradford Lee Eden
          > >
          > > The Hobbitonian Anthology of Articles about J.R.R. Tolkien and his
          > > Legendarium, Mark T. Hooker

        • Jason Fisher
          Message 4 of 8 , May 26, 2010
            Yes, that one's been spoken for. I still have the books by Drake, Yani, and Simonson & Gilete, if you (or anyone else) would care for any of those. Let me know. :)

            Thanks,
            Jason

            ---- scribbler@... wrote:

            > Well, since others are jumping in.... I'll take on the two fiction
            > entries from the "New stories from the Mabinogion" series (White Ravens
            > and Nineth Wave).
            >
            > If you need my address, Jason, let me know.
            >
            > Sarah Beach
            >

            > > I currently have ten books available for review in Mythprint. If you have
            > > an interest in one (or more) of these, send me an email inquiry. Iâm
            > > looking to get a few of these done sooner rather than later, so if
            > > thereâs a motivated reviewer out there, please speak up! :)
            > >
            > > Thanks much,
            > > Jason

            Fiction