Interview with me, and my book reached the top 100 on Amazon.com in its category

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 12:38 PM
      I'm pleased to report that this afternoon, my YA novel, Countdown to Action, reached the top 100 in the Amazon.com movie tie-in category. Because rankings change every hour, it might not be there when you check, but I did capture the rankings at http://blog.ftlpublications.info

      There's a special offer on it right now at http://www.countdowntoaction.com

      I also had recent interviews with Professor Henry Jenkins about my books. Links at http://blog.joanmarieverba.com

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
      Author of Countdown to Action, Action Alert, and Deadly Danger