Re: Mythprint on the horizon

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2010
      Beauteous, Jason :D

      I always wonder from where you post your Yahoo! Groups messages because it inserts the bizarro symbols...? It does that to me when I post from email as opposed to coming to the groups location itself.

      -- Lynn --

      > Nearer than that, actually. Mythprint 47.4 (#333) has "gone to press" â€" which, in the accelerated timetable of electronic subscriptions, means email subscribers should probably be getting it later today. Maybe tomorrow, but hopefully today. As always, I welcome feedback
      >
      > Jason Fisher
      > Editor, Mythprint

    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2010
        I post via email. I guess there is some kind of translation problem with character sets. Sorry about the garbled characters. Kind of annoying.