Mythprint on the horizon

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 2:20 PM
      Nearer than that, actually. Mythprint 47.4 (#333) has "gone to press" — which, in the accelerated timetable of electronic subscriptions, means email subscribers should probably be getting it later today. Maybe tomorrow, but hopefully today. As always, I welcome feedback

      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2010
        Beauteous, Jason :D

        I always wonder from where you post your Yahoo! Groups messages because it inserts the bizarro symbols...? It does that to me when I post from email as opposed to coming to the groups location itself.

        -- Lynn --

        > Nearer than that, actually. Mythprint 47.4 (#333) has "gone to press" â€" which, in the accelerated timetable of electronic subscriptions, means email subscribers should probably be getting it later today. Maybe tomorrow, but hopefully today. As always, I welcome feedback
        >
        > Jason Fisher
        > Editor, Mythprint

      • Jason Fisher
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2010
          I post via email. I guess there is some kind of translation problem with character sets. Sorry about the garbled characters. Kind of annoying.