Re: The How and Why of Bakshi's LotR film

  • FrMacKen@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 17, 1999
      To all,
      Thank you for the reply. It seems like I opened a can of worms with
      that query. Or should I say a gaggle of Hobbits? Thank you as well for
      overlooking my mispelling of Ralph Bakshi.
      One thing: Can anyone tell me the web address of the new live-action
      of The Lord of the Rings? I hope that whoever does it makes a good film and
      not a farce. It will be a massive undertaking to say the least.
      Ron
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 1999
        FrMacKen@... wrote:

        > One thing: Can anyone tell me the web address of the new > live-action of The Lord of the Rings? I hope that whoever does it makes > a good film and not a farce. It will be a massive undertaking to say > the least.
        > Ron

        Here's the site, which I cut and pasted from another source. I hope it
        shows up as a site you can click on; I don't know how to do that yet.
        It was underlined when I pasted it. (You may get ten copies of this; if
        you've gotten this already, please disregard.) ---djb.

        > The official site also provides some background on the film
        > and how the art was put together...
        > http://www.lordoftherings.net/main.html
      • Jim Bohannon
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 1999
          FrMacKen@... wrote:

          > One thing: Can anyone tell me the web address of the new live-action
          > of The Lord of the Rings? I hope that whoever does it makes a good film and
          > not a farce. It will be a massive undertaking to say the least.
          > Ron

          Here are the addresses Ron:

          http://www.lordoftherings.net/

          http://ringbearer.org/