Simon Tolkien piece

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 11:44 AM
      For those interested, there's a short piece by Simon Tolkien discussing how he became an author and sharing a few memories about his grandfather on Huffington Post today.  Even better, it's accompanied by a photo of JRRT w. young Simon -- a nice informal shot I've never seen before.

      Here are the two respective links to the article and the photo:

      --JDR
    • dale nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 12:25 PM
        The little guy looks like his grandpa as a small boy, doesn't he?

        For those interested, there's a short piece by Simon Tolkien discussing how he became an author and sharing a few memories about his grandfather on Huffington Post today.  Even better, it's accompanied by a photo of JRRT w. young Simon -- a nice informal shot I've never seen before.

        Here are the two respective links to the article and the photo:

        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/books/

        --JDR