"Inspiring Middle-earth" - Art Exhibition

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      Greetings!

      I'd like to pass on some information about the new "Inspiring Middle-earth" exhibition in North Oxfordshire. The Banbury Museum will be hosting this exhibit starting 24 April and continuing through 19 June. It will feature original works by Ted Nasmith, Ruth Lacon, Peter Pracownik and myself. If you're in the Oxford area over the next couple of months, do swing by and take a look. The formal announcement is at: http://www.cherwell.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=2782

      Jef