RE: [mythsoc] Simon Tolkien on The Diane Rehm Show today at 11:00

  • Jo Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2010

      You can also get her show as a free podcast off I-tunes.

      Jo Foster

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2010
        Oh that's nice to know, Jo - I remember sitting with Simon at the Tolkien Centenary banquet at Keble; what an amazing evening that was - what an amazing week that was!!!

        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Foster" <jfoster@...> wrote:

        > You can also get her show as a free podcast off I-tunes.
        >

        > Jo Foster
        >

        > _____

      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 16, 2010
          I think young Simon may have been poaching our wine at Keble banquet in 1992 until Jan Long brought him up with a sharp Milwaukee "Hey!" rebuke.

          Mike

          Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:55 PM

          Oh that's nice to know, Jo - I remember sitting with Simon at the Tolkien Centenary banquet at Keble; what an amazing evening that was - what an amazing week that was!!!

          -- Lynn --

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups .com, "Jo Foster" <jfoster@... > wrote:

          > You can also get her
          show as a free podcast off I-tunes.

          > Jo
          Foster

          href="mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com">mythsoc@yahoogroups .com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups .com] On Behalf Of
          href="mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com">mythsoc@yahoogroups .com

          site is http://thedianerehm
          href="http://thedianerehmshow.org/">http://thedianerehm show.org/> show.org/.

          > The message was checked by ESET NOD32
          Antivirus.

          href="http://www.eset.com">http://www.eset. com

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5035 (20100416) __________

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
            Simon? Hmmm, don't remember that... he's not that much younger than I am and you're not that much older, so... perhaps a different Tolkien grandson? ;)

            -- Lynn --