Mystical Realms Newsletter for April, 2010 (Addendum)

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
      Greetings!

      With my April Newsletter, I neglected to add the following introductory
      note to my "Ponderings" story:

      [The following is an opening chapter to a much longer tale. If
      you are intrigued by this and want to know what happens next,
      please let me know and I will be happy to post subsequent chapters
      in the future. Enjoy!]

      So, if you were puzzled by the tale, the above should help explain
      things a bit. My apologies for the omission!

      Nai i-Valar tiralyë (may the Valar guard you)

      Jef
    • Linda DeMars