Film reviews, anyone?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2010
      Thanks to everyone who has sent comments about — and content for — Mythprint. The feedback has been very positive! I wanted to take this opportunity to ecourage you to keep this up, and in particular, to invite you to contribute reviews of *films* with a mythopoeic interest. Avatar, the new Clash of the Titans, New Moon, the newly-released blu-ray of Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings (being released tomorrow), and others. Anyone interested in reviewing one of these films (or other similar ones), please drop me a line!

      Best,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint
    • diane1@zoomtown.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
        I have a review of *Avatar* written up, but not yet typed. Interested? (It's not v. complimentary.)