Re: change of Mythcon location

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 11:54 PM
      Yes it is - but, as alluded to in my announcement, PLEASE do NOT book directly with the hotel! This venue puts Mythcon into a "room nights offset the price of function space" kind of deal and the only way that your room nights will count for Mythcon is if you book them through the MythSoc.

      Randy and Jason were there for an SF con in February and thought it was a really good meeting space; of course at the time they thought we would still be at SMU...

      Looking forward to seeing you, Joe! Please say "hi" to your Lynn for me ;)

      blessings,

      -- Lynn --