Re: change of Mythcon location

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
      Lynn--

      Am I right that this is Crowne Plaza Suites Dallas-Park Central at 7800 Alpha Road? I don't find another Crowne Plaza Suites Dallas, but I wanted to check.

      --Joe
    • hoytrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
        Yes, that's the correct address for the Crowne Plaza Suites-Dallas that will be the venue for Mythcon 41:

        7800 ALPHA ROAD
        DALLAS, TX 75240

        We'll be getting more information on the web site as soon as possible.

        Thanks!
        ~randy
      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
          Yes it is - but, as alluded to in my announcement, PLEASE do NOT book directly with the hotel! This venue puts Mythcon into a "room nights offset the price of function space" kind of deal and the only way that your room nights will count for Mythcon is if you book them through the MythSoc.

          Randy and Jason were there for an SF con in February and thought it was a really good meeting space; of course at the time they thought we would still be at SMU...

          Looking forward to seeing you, Joe! Please say "hi" to your Lynn for me ;)

          blessings,

          -- Lynn --