Re: Darth Gollum.

  • not_thou
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 28, 2010
      Credit due: reading some old _Mythprints_ last night, I noticed that David had identified basically the same parallels I did, but in more detail, and more than 20 years earlier, in an editorial on _Return of the Jedi_ in the July 1983 issue.

      (This post is completely coincidental to the major discussion of late -- I hadn't logged onto the Mythsoc list for the past few days until this evening, and didn't know that parallels between Lucas's and Tolkien's stories had come up again.)

      -Merlin