Re: Pullman

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      Yes, I think so, too--which actually isn't that far from Milton, where the real
      heros turn out to be Adam and Eve, in contrast to the remote God and Messiah and
      the ridiculous Satan (how anyone could seriously take him as a heroic rather than
      comic figure has always mystified me). Of course in Paradise Regained, Christ is
      the hero.