Mythopoeic Society on Facebook

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      I think *probably* it has been announced here before but we should repeat the announcement from time to time: The Mythopoeic Society has a page on Facebook and you can join the facebook group
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61115826282

      Please note, this is NOT the same thing as joining The Mythopoeic Society! And now, with the new eMythprint rate, it's less expensive and easier than ever - to join or renew, please go to:
      http://www.mythsoc.org/join/

      And, as the SMC (Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences), I'd be remiss not to remind you about Mythcon 41 coming up July 9-12, 2010, in Dallas, Texas:
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41

      blessings, all!
      -- Lynn --