Arthur Tolkien's symbolic grave in Birmingham

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      I have another news for you. Tadeusz A. Olszanski, a Polish scholar, has found a very interesting information about Arthur Tolkien's symbolic grave at Key Hill Cemetery in Birmingham (his actual grave can be found in Bloemfontein, South Africa). Pictures and information can be found on Elendilion: http://www.elendilion.pl/2010/02/02/the-symbolic-grave/

      All comments are welcome!

      Yours sincerely,

      Richard I. Derdzinski