Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 41 Room & Board rates now set

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2010
      Thanks for the announcement. Two questions:

      1) While you discuss the change in the membership rate, am I to understand that the room and board rate will not be going up at any point?

      2) What will be the deadline for purchasing room and board?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
        I don't believe that the room & board rates will rise and I will check with Randy about the deadline for paying for room & board - thanks for catching that, David.

        -- Lynn --

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2010
          Confirmed that 1) prices will not rise and 2) DEADLINE for buying room & board packages, banquet, etc., will be JUNE 28th.

          -- Lynn --