Mythcon 41 Room & Board rates now set

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2010
      Hello my friends,

      I'm pleased to announce that the room & board rates for Mythcon 41 have been set and you can register & pay for room & board online at:

      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41/room/>

      You'll note that the low discounted membership rate *has been extended* two weeks, until February 15th - so buy your sweetie a Mythcon membership for Valentine's Day! Unlike a box of chocolates, a Mythcon membership won't live on your thighs forever, and will provide months of delightful anticipation rather than weeks of regret ("I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!").

      You'll also notice, assumingi you're attentive to these things, that the rates are REALLY REASONABLE! Much less $$ than UCLA last year and SMU is a nice campus... this will be good!

      See you in Dallas--

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2010
        Thanks for the announcement. Two questions:

        1) While you discuss the change in the membership rate, am I to understand that the room and board rate will not be going up at any point?

        2) What will be the deadline for purchasing room and board?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2010
          I don't believe that the room & board rates will rise and I will check with Randy about the deadline for paying for room & board - thanks for catching that, David.

          -- Lynn --

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2010
            Confirmed that 1) prices will not rise and 2) DEADLINE for buying room & board packages, banquet, etc., will be JUNE 28th.

            -- Lynn --