Elvish Help Request

  • David S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      Hello,

      I've lurked on this list for several years and I also serve on one of the Mythopoeic Awards committees, but my knowledge of Quenya and Sindarin is negligible. The name of my blog is "Ayia Iluvatar", which I have had pointed out repeatedly should be "Aiya Iluvatar." I've taken care of that, but I've also been told repeatedly that my tengwar is wrong, without anyone suggesting what it actually should be.

      Is there anyone out there, maybe a member of ELF, who can help me out? I DID buy a Vinyar Tengwar hat a few years ago....

      The web site is http://www.aiyailuvatar.org

      Thanks!

      --------------
      Larkinson's Law:
      All laws are basically false.
      The Rev. David Simmons, AOJN
      http://www.askthepriest.org
      Personal Blog - http://www.ayiailuvatar.org
      Rector, St. Matthias Episcopal Church
      Waukesha, WI
      http://www.stmatthiasonline.org/
      Associate of the Order of Julian of Norwich
      http://www.orderofjulian.org