Posthumous Mervyn Peake sequel

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
      A fourth "Titus Groan" book, written after Mervyn Peake's death by his
      widow, Maeve Gilmore, is to be published.

      Here's my commentary on this, including some background that I hope will be
      useful, with a link to the news article in the Guardian.

      http://calimac.livejournal.com/420420.html
    • Wayne G. Hammond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
        David wrote:

        A fourth "Titus Groan" book, written after Mervyn Peake's death by his
        widow, Maeve Gilmore, is to be published.

        Here's my commentary on this, including some background that I hope will be
        useful, with a link to the news article in the Guardian.

        http://calimac.livejournal.com/420420.html

        Brian Sibley, who has had much to do with Mervyn Peake, also comments on his blog, at http://briansibleysblog.blogspot.com/.

        Wayne