Upcoming travel -- anyone need a speaker?

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Any local Tolkien discussion groups or clubs that might want a speaker –

      I will be in Newberg NY March 11, with the possibility of a day or two on either end.

      I will be in St. Louis MO March 31- April 4, again with the possibility of a day on either end.

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Book Review Editor of Oklahoma Librarian
      http://www.oklibs.org/oklibrarian/current/index.html