Fwd: Announcing C.S. Lewis College!

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: C.S. Lewis Foundation <steven@...>
      Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:16 AM
      Subject: Announcing C.S. Lewis College!
      To: <correspondence@...>

      December 16, 2009

      Announcing the Future Home of C.S. Lewis College!

      At long last! It's difficult to believe, after so extended a journey, but the truth is, we are about to take a major step forward towards the long-awaited goal of establishing C.S. Lewis College.
      It pleases me greatly to inform you that a news conference was held today in Northfield, Massachusetts announcing the purchase of the campus for the use of C.S. Lewis College by Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
      Located in the greater Amherst area of northern Massachusetts, just east of the Connecticut River, the campus is the beautiful and historic former site of Dwight L. Moody's Northfield Seminary for Young Women (later, the Northfield Mount Hermon School).  NMH recently consolidated their operations onto their Mount Hermon campus, located five miles away.
      For details on this rather extraordinary development, including the press release, announcement videos, and photos of the campus, visit http://www.cslewiscollege.org.
      We invite you to rejoice with us on this joyous occasion, taking place most appropriately in this Advent season.
      "Further up and further in!",
      J. Stanley Mattson
      Founder and President
      C.S. Lewis Foundation

      C.S. Lewis Foundation
      Physical Address: 1725 Orange Tree Lane, Suite C, Redlands, CA 92374
      Mailing address: P.O. Box 8008, Redlands, CA 92375
      The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, donor supported 501(c)3 corporation.

      If you do not wish to receive future emails from the C.S. Lewis Foundation please click the link below.
      Click here

      If you have received this e-mail as a forward and you would like to sign up to receive future e-mails about C.S. Lewis Foundation news and events, please click here: C.S. Lewis Foundation Contact Page

      cvent.com - Reach the Response