Re: [mythsoc] Mystical Realms Newsletter for December, 2009

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
      On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:05 AM, jef.murray <jef.murray@...> wrote:

      > - The first ever "Beyond Bree" calendar is out! It features artwork by myself, Ted Nasmith, Tim Kirk, Kay Woollard, Sylvia Hunnewell, Louise Ying Chen, Octo Kwan, plus more! To order yours, please contact Nancy Martsch at beyondbree@...

      I'm sure the new "Beyond Bree" calendar will be glorious, but I know
      for a fact it is not the "first ever." I know this because I have a
      copy of an earlier one, which in fact has a sample of my artwork in it
      (Finrod welcoming Beren to Nargothrond, IIRC).

      Just sayin'.

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean56@...>