Contributions to Society auction at Mythcon

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      As usual, I would like to know who I should contact to send them some contributions for the Society auction at Mythcon in Dallas next year.

      Wendell Wagner
    • Jason Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
        Hi Wendell,

        You can contact me or Randy Hoyt (Mythopoeic Society Webmaster). I don't know yet to whose address we will have you ship, but one or the other of us can communicate with you off-list to set it up.

        Thanks very much,
        Jason